When I started this podcast a little over two years ago, my goal was to change the way a whole generation of people thought about the world. I wanted to show them that the world deserved to be explored and that there is great importance in learning how to communicate across cultures. Today, my goal hasn’t changed. It’s only intensified, hence my mission statement, “use your difference to make a difference”.
However, my path hasn’t been a straight line. It has been filled with ups and downs, It has been filled with many “almosts”, even a near-death experience but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I recently got on Gregg Clunis’s podcast to discuss my path in a three part interview. I’m happy to share it with you here.
In this interview, I discuss:
- My origin story
- What it was like growing up as the son of a diplomat
- How I utilized my ability to learn new things as a tool to connect with others AND
- Who my two biggest influences are. and why he wants to influence a generation
- The realization that led me to leaving my job
- How a car accident changed my life
- How Arianna Huffington inspired me to start my brand
- Why learning new skills is important
- How living like a “starving artist” led me to become a media executive
- Why it’s never too late to go for it
You can catch the interview here or below.
Bottom line, as you start this week, I want you to remember that it’s never too late to pursue your dreams and that if you want to achieve your dreams be willing to do the work. As E.E. Cummings said, “it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
Have the most productive week ever and in case you need some inspiration, check this out.