Today’s episode is with Ben Feder. Ben is the former CEO of Take Two Interactive, publisher of the monster-hit video game, Grand Theft Auto, Ben Feder’s hard charging, high-performance business life was seriously impacting his personal and family health. That’s when he made the bold, audacious, and potentially career-ending decision to travel with his family to Bali on an eight-month sabbatical.
- Deepened his connections to his wife and children
- Became a better father, offering his children a broader worldview and freeing them from unnecessary stressors, so they could engage, play, and create
- Gained a fresh perspective on corporate life that he applies daily, returning to his life in New York City a better, more thoughtful leader
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Website: https://benfederauthor.com
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Take-Off-Your-Shoes-Boardroom/dp/1635763673
Catch our episode here or below: