Ever since Laura Roeder quit a design job and started her first business at age 22, she has been an entrepreneur since then and she’s traveled the world (in fact she met her husband on the road). She has launched successful businesses like B-School with Marie Forleo, and was even named a Top 100 Entrepreneur in America Under 30 a few years ago.
Now, Laura has pivoted her business to focus on Edgar, which was created out of a need Laura had in her own business to more effectively manage social media.
Laura and her husband built Edgar from the ground up, have bootstrapped the entire way, and have spent the past year building a remote team and a really profitable business from scratch.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of content marketing
- Repurposing content
- Building a company from the ground up
- Following your passion
- Why you shouldn’t delegate your core business
- How to build your team
- Why she loves the challenge of bootstrapping
- Why Edgar is the best tool to manage all your content
Follow Laura on Twitter.
Catch the episode here or below.