Today’s episode is with Meiyoko Taylor.
In our world today, there are so many people currently living a life this not in alignment with their passion or purpose. They want to journey into a better life for themselves but they have no clue on where to begin. Meiyoko was one of them. After working at a job that made him miserable, financial hardships, an unhealthy relationship of 7 years, and declining health, he officially hit rock bottom. He knew something had to change. His quest for fulfillment, and happiness resulted in reading over 175 books, a catalog of over 300 audio cds/podcasts, and attending many workshops on Personal Development. He discovered the secret, he realized that your current state in life is a manifestation of your belief system. Success must first start from within. In order to institute this change, he had to re-wire his mindset and his emotions. This discovery allowed him to become successful in many areas of my life. Today he is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, and one of the top personal development coaches. He has been blessed to work with corporate professionals, CEOs, entrepreneurs, public figures, celebrities, and industry leaders improving their lives with the same principles that have given him massive success. He is someone that puts the “personal” back in personal development.
In this episode we discuss how to break free of the fear, limiting beliefs, lack of self-confidence and comfort zones that keep people from unleashing their true potential. We also discuss:
- How To Find Your AMAZING
- 5 Steps To Transform Your Life
- The #1 Reason Why Most Entrepreneurs Fail In Business
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Thought Leader Academy: https://www.thoughtleaderprogram.com/courses/thought-leader-academy
- Next-Generation Thought Leaders Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thoughtleaderchallenge/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf
- Meiyoko Taylor’s Website: http://www.meiyokotaylor.com/
- Meiyoko Taylor’s eBook: https://mailchi.mp/meiyokotaylor/habitude-e-book
- Meiyoko Taylor’s Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-art-of-winning/id1287572670?mt=2
Catch our episode here or below: