Today’s episode is with Simon Dent. After starting his professional life as a lawyer, Simon quickly realized he had more to offer the world and made the transition to that of a sports agent. Over the following decade, he represented Premiership footballers, Olympic gold medallists, Rugby World Cup winners and even a Hollywood movie star. In 2013, Simon switched to marketing to help launch the agency, BBH Sport, and work on slightly more traditional brands.
Then in the spring of 2016 he co-founded Dark Horses alongside the founders of advertising agency, Lucky Generals.
We touched on the following:
- Mental health
- How his illness changed his life
- The importance of being creative in your field
- How to move beyond the structured
- How to be a great marketer
- Moving beyond the traditional
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
Catch our interview here or below: