Today’s interview is with Leon Logothetis. Leon is a global adventurer, motivational speaker & philanthropist. It wasn’t always that way. He used to be a broker in the city of London where he felt uninspired and chronically depressed. He gave it all up for a life on the road. This radical life change was inspired by the inspirational movie The Motorcycle Diaries.
Leon has visited more than 90 countries and traveled to every continent. He is the host of the TV series Amazing Adventures Of A Nobody, which is broadcast across the world by National Geographic International and, over the course of three seasons, sees Leon cross America, the United Kingdom and Europe on just 5 dollars, 5 pounds, and 5 euros a day, respectively.
In today’s episode, we talk about the following:
- What the “Way of the Traveler” is and how you can achieve this state of being
- How traveling can help you connect with others and learn more about yourself
- How being bullied as a child has inspired him to spread kindness across the world
- How you can get out of your daily rut and make a change for the better
- How his past experiences have inspired his memoirs and changed his life for the better
We also discussed his journey and his new book Live, Love, Explore: Discover the Way of the Traveler a Roadmap to the Life You Were Meant to Live which can be found in stores everywhere.
Live, Love, Explore: Discover the Way of the Traveler a Roadmap to the Life You Were Meant to Live: http://www.amazon.com/Live-Love-Explore-Discover-Traveler/dp/1621453235/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462402468&sr=1-1&keywords=live+love+explore
Catch the interview here or below