Today’s interview is with Rick Snyder. Rick is the owner of Invisible Edge™ and the author of Decisive Intuition. He serves as a trusted advisor, mentor, and strategic partner for forward-thinking executives and companies. He has launched four businesses and combines that experience with over fifteen years of studying human behavior to advance intuitive skills into his clients’ business plans and company cultures. His breakthrough strategies have been implemented by executives and businesses in Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa. The past few years, he has lived in France and the UK, and brings a global perspective to his teachings.
- Harnessing your intuitive intelligence.
- How to deal with your different intuitive languages.
- Creating space for intuition to find you.
- Distinguishing between intuition and inner critic.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JBTG88W/
- Website: https://invisible-edgellc.com/
- Previous Appearance On As Told by Nomads: https://uydmedia.com/igniting-intuitive-intelligence-with-rick-snyder/
Catch our interview here or below: