Today’s interview is with Michelle Tillis Lederman. Michelle is an accomplished speaker, trainer, coach, and author of four books, including the internationally recognized The 11 Laws of Likability and her newest book, The Connector’s Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact. She was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 Professional Networking Experts. A former NYU professor, financial executive and recovering CPA, she now works with organizations and individuals to help them build real relationships for greater results through her company, Executive Essentials.
She has worked with clients ranging from government to academia to non-profit to Fortune 500 companies, including Madison Square Garden, Citi, Johnson & Johnson, Ernst & Young, Michigan State University, Sony, and The Department of Environmental Protection. She has been featured on CBS and MSNBC, and in the NY Times, Forbes and Working Mother magazine.
- The seven levels of the Connector
- The seven mindsets that set successful Connectors apart
- The most common mistakes people make when it comes to networking and connecting
- The one thing you can do right now to become a better Connector
- If it’s possible for a introvert to become a Super Connector
- How someone can figure out what level of Connector they are at, and what they need to do to “level up”
- Whether everyone should aspire to be a “Super Connector” or “Global Super Connector
- Tips to keep your connections fresh and authentic without it eating into your schedule
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Michelle’s website: www.michelletillislederman.com.
- Networker Quiz: https://michelletillislederman.com/quiz/
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1989025358/
Catch our interview here or below: