Today’s interview is with Tom Bilyeu. Tom is the co-founder of 2014 Inc. 500 company Quest Nutrition — a unicorn startup valued at over $1 billion — and the co-founder and host of Impact Theory. Tom’s mission is the creation of empowering media-based IP and the acceleration of mission-based businesses. Personally driven to help people develop the skills they will need to improve themselves and the world, Tom is intent to use commerce to address the dual pandemics of physical and mental malnourishment.
Tom regularly inspires audiences of entrepreneurs, change makers, and thought leaders at some of the most prestigious conferences and seminars around the world, including Abundance 360, A-fest, and Freedom Fast Lane. Tom has also been a guest on the Tony Robbins podcast and The School of Greatness podcast and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Success, and The Huffington Post. Tom is currently on the Innovation Board of the XPRIZE Foundation. We discuss the following:
- How to get out of the matrix
- How to build a growth mindset
- The story of Quest Nutrition
- Framework happiness vs Momentary happiness
- Growth mindset vs fixed mindset
- Why he built a media empire
- How to master the mind
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Impact Theory Website: impacttheory.com
- Impact Theory Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/impact-theory-with-tom-bilyeu/id1191775648?mt=2
- Impact Theory Youtube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYMOamNKLGVlJgRUbamveA
- Quest Nutrition: https://www.questnutrition.com/
Catch our episode here or below.