Today’s interview is with authors and executives of Three Creative, Tim Brown and author and Dan Streeter. They are the co-authors of the new book, Old School with New Tools: The Extra 5% That Takes You to the Top of Your Sales Game and Keeps You There.
In addition to expert insight and tips on Creating, Maintaining & Growing the Rapport & Trust of Clients & Potential Clients, Brown and Streeter discuss:
- Why sales are more challenging today than they’ve ever been
- How 5% more effort makes the difference between getting good results and great results
- The top 5 digital business apps you should be using today
- The two-step rule to determine if an appropriate app is worth the time to download and learn
- Why just email and text won’t cut it anymore in business
- Why you should never ask a “why” question in selling
- Why it’s important to always have a story to tell
- If old school sales methods still have a place in today’s digital world
Really enjoyed this interview and the rapport we had. Be sure to get their book here and follow them on social media on the links below.
Old School with New Tools: The Extra 5% That Takes You to the Top of Your Sales Game and Keeps You There book.
Catch the interview here or below.