Today’s Episode is with Reza Izad. Reza is co-founder and CEO of Studio71. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios company, part of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. Red Arrow Studios is one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of entertainment content. As global CEO of Studio71, he helms the most engaged digital network on YouTube with 1,300 channels driving 8 billion views a month. Studio71 is the global media company for top creators including Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, and Roman Atwood.
Reza is also the co-author of Create Great Video which highlights successful case studies and best practices to working with digital influencers who know how to target audiences best AND have created mass empires from doing so. Within the book, Reza and his co-author Jake discuss best practices that have made Studio71 a success in working together with YouTube, major brands and advertisers.
Our interview discusses:
- Reza’s transition from Iran to the U.S
- His Hollywood management career
- What it’s like to manage YouTube influencers
- How to monetize your videos and audience
- What Studio71 is and
- Why he wrote his book
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Create Great Video book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CLRYMCT/
- Studio71 website: https://www.studio71.com/
Catch our interview here or below: